Saturday

Applebees Menu Calories, Calories Of Foods For Applebee's, Applebee's Restaurant Menu Calories

They just opened an Applebees about a mile from where I work. I was getting tired of eating the same fast foods every day, so I couldn't wait to give the Applebees menu a try.

Now I'm addicted! I'm there almost every day! Since I've been putting on weight recently, I was curious about how many calories are in my favorite Applebees menu items. Here's my dilemma.

Applebees Menu Calories are high, but their food is great!
With Applebee's Restaurant Menu Calories for tasty entrées like:

Grilled Steak Caesar Salad With Toast --> Calories Of Foods = 1295

Buffalo Chicken Wings w/Bleu Cheese Dressing --> Calories = 1724

Med Oriental Chicken Salad --> Calories = 805

Steak Fajitas With Flour Tortillas --> Calories = 1530

Sizzling Apple Pie With Ice Cream --> Calories = 1085

...and there's more... but first...

What if you could eat ANY Applebees menu item and not worry about the calories? Even better, what if you could eat ANY of your favorite foods and never have to worry about calories again?? Best of all, what if you could read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment