Friday

Calorie Shifting

Calorie Shifting

I love to run and I need to lose a few pounds. If you're like me, you know that trying to find a healthy diet for runners is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!

Calories In Burger King Food

Low calorie or low carb diets won't work for us. Calories and carbs provide the fuel you need to run the way you want to. The best diet for a runner is one where you don't have to cut your calorie or carb intake in order to lose weight.

Believe it or not, I actually found what we've been looking for. It's called Calorie Shifting. They say that you can lose weight very quickly while still eating the way you want. If you're as skeptical as I am (and you should be), you would want to learn more. What you'll find is fascinating!

Click here to continue reading...

Calories In Burger King Food

No comments:

Post a Comment