Tuesday

How Many Calories Are In Certain Foods - The Hidden Truth!

Articles on: How Many Calories Are In Certain Foods, Wendy's Calories, Calories In Burger King Food

Click the link for the article containing the information YOU want to find:

Read more about How Many Calories Are In Certain Foods...

Read more about Wendy's Calories...

Read more about Calories In Burger King Food...





Excerpts:

It is also great for relieving nausea and morning sickness and is a great blood regulator, improving circulation and reducing LDL cholesterol.

It is particularly good for relieving stomach bloating and cramps.

Aside from being a natural calorie-buster as I mentioned before, ginger helps in digestion.

However, I can tell you about some of the remarkable properties of the humble ginger and that, if you’re game, you’ll discover how friendly it is with so many different food ingredients, from tea to toast!

Was my body helping me incorporate a natural calorie-buster in my diet? I don’t know.

Could this have had anything to do with the fact that I was beginning to hold more weight on my body?

Strangely enough, as I got older I acquired a taste for ginger.

That, as far as I was concerned, was an unforgivable transgression!

I have to admit, that as a child, I used to resent the flavor of ginger in my food and especially in my dessert!

My all-time, all-purpose favorite is ginger - fresh, root ginger!

One of the health gems that I have discovered along my vegetarian journey is that there are some naturally occurring calorie-busters, or ‘thermogenics’ that you can easily incorporate into almost any recipe.

And when there’s sugar, there are calories, often more than you really need.

Desserts are meant to be sweet, which is why they are also called sweets.

But before you go, here’s a little kiss to let you know how sweet you are!

Therefore, you do want it to say something like: I’m so glad that you’ve enjoyed yourself so far.

So, really, it is not there to fulfill a nutritional need but it is there to fulfill an emotional need!

It’s the part of the meal that people look forward to even when they have had a hugely satisfying entrĂ©e and main course!

I believe that a dessert has a particularly interesting role to play in an evening meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment